Welcome to Frank Love Elementary School!
Frank Love Elementary School was built in 1990. The campus provides a playground, fields, covered sports courts, classroom spaces, a gymnasium, and an outdoor courtyard for school use. Frank Love serves approximately 450 students. Our team of administrators, teachers, and staff strive to provide students rigorous learning opportunities in academics, social-emotional development, and responsible decision making.
School Performance Reports & Action Plans
Reports & Demographics
At Frank Love Elementary…
- We believe in ourselves and in each other.
- We believe we can begin each day with our minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love and acceptance.
- We believe that each one of us has special talents, and that our talents help our community.
- We believe that by supporting one another, we all flourish.
At Frank Love, we are a family.
Current initiatives that are supporting our mission and vision at Frank Love Elementary are:
- The Cheetah Way: Respectful, Responsible, Safe
- Kelso’s and KC’s Choice Wheels for Problem Solving
- The Cheetah Coalition Weekly Video