Welcome to Frank Love Elementary School!
Frank Love Elementary School was built in 1990. The campus provides a playground, fields, covered sports courts, classroom spaces, a gymnasium, and an outdoor courtyard for school use. Frank Love serves approximately 650 students and welcomes several kindergarten classrooms from neighboring Fernwood Elementary School. Our team of administrators, teachers, and staff strive to provide students rigorous learning opportunities in academics, social-emotional development, and responsible decision making.
At Frank Love Elementary…
- We believe in ourselves and in each other.
- We believe we can begin each day with our minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love and acceptance.
- We believe that each one of us has special talents, and that our talents help our community.
- We believe that by supporting one another, we all flourish.
At Frank Love, we are a family.
Current initiatives that are supporting our mission and vision at Frank Love Elementary are:
- The Cheetah Way: Respectful, Responsible, Safe
- Kelso’s and KC’s Choice Wheels for Problem Solving
- The Cheetah Coalition Weekly Video