● I grew up in Spokane, WA.
● I went to Eastern Washington University for undergrad, University of Washington for Graduate School and Principal School.
● Malia is my daughter. Tom, my husband, is a city council member of our community.
● We recently added a new member to our family, Kallie, a 2 year old Golden Retriever.
● I love the water, specifically the ocean. It’s my happy place.
● I love to read and have been in a book club with a group of friends for over 10 years.
● I taught 5th grade and 2nd grade at Frank Love my first 4 years of teaching during the 1996‐2000 school years.