2020-2021 Kindergarten Enrollment will be online this year.
- Prior to beginning, you will need to collect the following documents to upload:
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Proof of address (examples: recent utility bill or lease agreement)
- Immunizations from the doctor’s office (or from the website linked in the enrollment process)
- Student Health Record
- Kindergarten Before/After School Plans
- Kindergarten Readiness Survey
**During the process please do NOT use your browser’s back button!
Towards the end you will need to view and download several forms. Some can be filled out digitally and some will need to be filled out manually. You may scan them back in and upload them.
FSA program students, students with waivers, or any student not going to their assigned school per address, etc… will need to enroll in paper format.